AGC of Connecticut Mission and Objectives
The Mission is to provide leadership and services to AGC/CT members and the Commercial Construction Industry.
Achieved by working toward the following goals:
- To create a better business climate for the construction industry in Connecticut.
- To promote skill, responsibility and integrity in the construction industry.
- To serve as spokesman for the construction industry.
- To improve the public image of the construction industry.
The General Objectives will be carried out as directed by the general membership:
- To keep our members informed on all matters important to the construction industry.
- To represent the AGC/CT and the construction industry on matters relating to legislation, government relations, labor relations and public relations.
- To provide services conducive to "good business" at a more economical and effective rate than a rate which an individual would be able to obtain.
- To provide a proper governing body to set policy and direction for the association and promote participation of members in the volunteer leadership.
- To manage the association in a prudent manner that will offer the members the desired benefits at a reasonable cost.
- To provide education and safety programs where needed and where profitability can be shown.