Our members rely on the Association for the most up-to-date and accurate information about the construction industry, covering federal, state, and local issues.
CCIA Publications keep our membership informed:
Gain targeted access to all eight divisions of Connecticut's multi-billion-dollar construction industry.
- Highlights of the Week Connecticut's only weekly publication providing construction industry coverage from federal, state, and local perspectives. [member's only]
- Alerts: Sent to members so they can contact federal or state legislators and regulators about legislation or rules CCIA supports or opposes.
- Annual Report A comprehensive overview of CCIA's accomplishments, goals, benefits, and services.
A complete listing of all CCIA members, with separate sections and categories for contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers / service provider members. Available annually in print plus an updated version on-line. To request your annual copy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- a quarterly magazine
- covers the Connecticut commercial construction industry plus national issues
- over 4,000 subscribers including state and local government officials
- CCIA events, policies, programs, membership profiles
- industry trends and technologies are reviewed in depth.
CONNstruction digital Archives
To Subscribe to CONNstruction Magazine please e- mail: email@example.com.
For advertising opportunities in our online and print publication, please review the Media Guide and contract: Aviva Rothman | Project Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 352-333-3435.