Our members rely on the Association for the most up-to-date and accurate information about the construction industry, covering federal, state, and local issues.
CCIA Publications keep our membership informed:
- Highlights of the Week Connecticut's only weekly publication providing construction industry coverage from federal, state, and local perspectives. [member's only]
- Alerts: Sent to members so they can contact federal or state legislators and regulators about legislation or rules CCIA supports or opposes.
Gain targeted access to all eight divisions of Connecticut's multi-billion-dollar construction industry.
- Annual Report A comprehensive overview of CCIA's accomplishments, goals, benefits, and services.
A complete listing of all CCIA members, with separate sections and categories for contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers / service provider members. Available annually in print plus an updated version on-line. To request your annual copy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- a quarterly magazine
- covers the Connecticut commercial construction industry plus national issues
- over 4,000 subscribers including state and local government officials
- CCIA events, policies, programs, membership profiles
- industry trends and technologies are reviewed in depth.
CONNstruction digital Archives
To Subscribe to CONNstruction Magazine please e- mail: email@example.com.
For advertising opportunities in our online and print publication, please review the Media Guide and contract: Aviva Rothman | Project Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | 352-333-3435.