Member Benefits & Services
CCIA provides a wide range of beneficial services designed to meet the range of needs of our expansive membership base.
Member services and benefits include: [Printable pdf]
- Industry Promotion and Advancement with broad-based coalitions
- Federal and State legislative-lobbying and monitoring
- Opportunities for members to interact with federal and state lawmakers
- Representation before federal and state regulatory agencies
- Association Activities - membership meetings, conferences, awards programs, scholarships, and networking/social events
- Member Involvement - committees for safety, ethics, compliance, legislation, industry issues, and workforce development
- Offers additional sector-specific allied organizations:
- Concrete Promotion Council [CCPC]
- Equipment Maintenance Forum [EMF]
- Safety Roundtables, Safety Committee Meetings, Annual Safety Conference and OSHA/ConnOSHA Safety Alliance
- Young Contractors Forum [YCF]
- Education and Training opportunities through certificate programs, trainings, meetings, seminars and conferences
- Publications, Communications & Resources that provide information and guidance on a variety of topics such as:
- Labor Relations – negotiations, advice, and dispute resolution for collective bargaining of labor agreements
- National Industry Association partnerships
- Business discount programs that generate cost savings
- Insurance programs offered by Travelers, Construction All Lines Insurance Program.
- Cellular telephone through Verizon
- Discounts offered through AGC of America [AGC/CT members only]
- Awards programs such as
- Build CT
- Industry Recognition Awards
- Safety Recognition Awards
- Safety Platinum Awards
- Community Service Awards
- ConnDOT Asphalt Pavement Awards
- Arthur Gruhn Excellence in Construction Awards
Professional dedicated staff provides a resource for guidance and assistance.
READY TO JOIN! - Membership Application & Dues Information
CCIA is committed to shaping the future of the construction industry by advancing the industry and improving the quality of life for everyone in the state. Our strength increases with every member.