The mission of CRMCA is to promote the use of ready mixed concrete and innovative construction products and technologies.
- CRMCA events provide both social and educational opportunities for members to discuss and learn about the latest trends and technology in the ready mixed concrete industry.
- CRMCA also offers a concrete inspection certification program to ensure quality control for concrete products and applications.
- CRMCA works through the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association on federal and local industry matters.
- CRMCA’s Concrete Promotion Council is the most active committee in the division, hosting monthly meetings and a variety of educational and concrete promotional programs and events throughout the year.
Meetings and Events
- CRBA, CRMCA and CEUCA Annual Joint Forces: CCIA is teaming up with Chaz & AJ WPLR as part of our Joint Forces Luncheon 2021. Team Construction Industry is engaging in some friendly competition against TEAM Chaz &AJ to see who can raise the most contributions for Help Our Military Heroes, a Connecticut based organization that has provided over 163 adaptive minivans to wounded, injured and ill military veterans over the past 11 years. Details are forthcoming.
- Diggers Mixers Fixers Annual Golf Outing -Jim Langlois Memorial Award: Save the Date: September 20th, 2021, at the Torrington Country Club, located at 250 Torrington Road, Goshen, CT. We hope you can join us for another splendid day of golf and the company of good friends.
- CCIA Annual Meeting: At this industry favorite, many members of the CCIA organization attend to recognize the Safety and Community Service awards winners. Save the date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021, at the Aqua Turf Club.
Visit our calendar for up to date information.
Programs and Courses
- 2021 ACI Certification:
- Flatwork Finishers Class - Upon Request (Minimum of 10 people)
- NRMCA launches free concrete webinar series
To keep informed on all events, visit our calendar of events.
Join the Committee
The Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council (CCPC), a committee of the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, promotes the use of ready mixed concrete as the material of choice for all types of commercial and residential construction. CCPC is comprised of association members (concrete producers) and allied vendors of complementary products for concrete, concrete finishing and equipment. CCPC offers education programs, informational newsletters and more!
To stay informed, subscribe to the CONNCRETE Times and visit the CCPC Website.
If you are interested in joining, Contact Dominic Di Cenzo or Jean Barlage for the latest membership information.
Links of Interest
Board of Directors
T.J. Oneglia, O&G Industries, Inc.
Lauren Forgione, F & F Concrete Corporation
Leonardo Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Co., Inc.
Don Penepent, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
Don Shubert, CCIA
Francis Forlini, McInnis Cement
Sue Duffy, O&G Industries, Inc.
Scott Dicine, Euclid Chemical Company, The
Seymour Adelman, Adelman Sand & Gravel, Inc.
Ric Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Co., Inc.
Michael Tarsi, Manafort Brothers Incorporated
Steven Chaves, Lafarge Holcim
John Ellis, Lehigh Northeast Cement Co.