Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association
The mission of CRMCA is to promote the use of ready mixed concrete and innovative construction products and technologies.
- CRMCA events provide both social and educational opportunities for members to discuss and learn about the latest trends and technology in the ready mixed concrete industry.
- CRMCA also offers a concrete inspection certification program to ensure quality control for concrete products and applications.
- CRMCA works through the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association on federal and local industry matters.
- CRMCA’s Concrete Promotion Council is the most active committee in the division, hosting monthly meetings and a variety of educational and concrete promotional programs and events throughout the year.
* * * * * * * * * *
- President: T.J. Oneglia, O&G Industries, Inc.
- Vice President: Lauren Forgione, F & F Concrete Corporation
- Secretary: Len Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Company, Inc.
- Treasurer: Don Penepent, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
- Executive Director: Don Shubert, CCIA
Events and Meetings
- August: 18 CCPC Breakfast meeting, CCIA Headquarters, Wethersfield CT
- September 21: 2020 Diggers Mixers Fixers Golf Outing -Jim Langlois Memorial Award, at the Torrington Country Club, located at 250 Torrington Road, Goshen, CT. Registration Details will be available soon.
- November 10 CCPC Breakfast meeting, CCIA Headquarters, Wethersfield CT
- December 2: CCIA Annual Meeting and Holiday Reception
To keep informed on all events, bookmark and frequently visit our calendar of events.
* * * * * * * * * Ar
Stay informed: learn about events, training and member updates, subscribe to CONNCRETE Times, an electronic publication distributed by Dominic Di Cenzo.
Stay connected with social media!
* * * * * * * * * *
Links of Interest:
Contact the CRMCA
Phone: 860-529-6855 · Fax: 860- 563-0616
912 Silas Deane Highway · Wethersfield, CT 0610