The mission of CRMCA is to promote the use of ready mixed concrete and innovative construction products and technologies.
- CRMCA events provide both social and educational opportunities for members to discuss and learn about the latest trends and technology in the ready mixed concrete industry.
- CRMCA also offers a concrete inspection certification program to ensure quality control for concrete products and applications.
- CRMCA works through the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association on federal and local industry matters.
- CRMCA’s Concrete Promotion Council is the most active committee in the division, hosting monthly meetings and a variety of educational and concrete promotional programs and events throughout the year.
Meetings and Events
- CRBA, CRMCA and CEUCA Annual Joint Forces Luncheon: The Connecticut Road Builders Association, the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, and Connecticut Environmental & Utility Contractors Association join together every spring for a fundraiser to support a worthy veterans case. Donations have been made to Purple Heart Homes, CT State Veterans Memorial Project, Fischer House Connecticut, Coast Guard Academy, UConn Entrepreneurial Boot Camp for Veterans, Homes for the Brave and to SEAL RDAC program. In lieu of the 2020 event, the construction industry steps out for the Brave. Please consider joining or donating to team CCIA. More Details at: CCIA Home for the Brave Announcement Flier.
- 2020 Diggers Mixers Fixers Golf Outing -Jim Langlois Memorial Award. The 2020 outing is postponed to to September 20th, 2021, at the Torrington Country Club, located at 250 Torrington Road, Goshen, CT. We hope you can join us for another splendid day of golf and the company of good friends.
- CCIA Annual Meeting & Holiday Reception: At this industry favorite, many members of the CCIA organization attend to recognize the Safety and Community Service awards winners. Save the date for this year's event, scheduled on Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
Visit our calendar for up to date information.
Programs and Courses
To keep informed on all events, visit our calendar of events.
Join the Committee
The Connecticut Concrete Promotion Council (CCPC), a committee of the Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association, promotes the use of ready mixed concrete as the material of choice for all types of commercial and residential construction. CCPC is comprised of association members (concrete producers) and allied vendors of complementary products for concrete, concrete finishing and equipment. CCPC offers education programs, informational newsletters and more!
To stay informed, subscribe to the CONNCRETE Times and visit the CCPC Website.
If you are interested in joining, Contact Dominic Di Cenzo or Jean Barlage for the latest membership information.
Links of Interest
President: T.J. Oneglia, O&G Industries, Inc.
Vice President: Lauren Forgione, F & F Concrete Corporation
Secretary: Len Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Company, Inc.
Treasurer: Don Penepent, Tilcon Connecticut Inc.
Executive Director: Don Shubert, CCIA
Francis Forlini, McINNIS Cement
Sue Duffy, O&G Industries, Inc.
Len Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Company, Inc.
Scott Dicine, The Euclid Chemical Company
T.J. Oneglia, O&G Industries, Inc.
Seymour Adelman, Adelman Sand & Gravel, Inc.
Ric Suzio, The L. Suzio Concrete Company, Inc.
Mick Tarsi, Manafort Brothers, Inc.
Steve Chaves, Lafarge Holcim
Lauren Forgione, The F&F Concrete Company
Donald Penepent, Tilcon Connecticut
John Ellis, Lehigh Cement Company