Mission and Objectives
Shaping the Future of the Construction Industry
CCIA is an organization of associations representing the many facets and disciplines of the construction industry in Connecticut including:
- construction managers
- general contractors
- equipment dealers
- material producers
- product suppliers
- architects and engineers
- financial services
- other professionals allied with the construction industry.
CCIA's objectives are to enhance the industry by:
- Providing a resource of information, services and educational seminars.
- Offering specific Division and Industry-wide events, programs, and committee meetings.
- Maintaining strong working relationships with federal and state agencies.
- Utilizing legislative lobbying efforts focused on important and timely industry matters.
- All this is accomplished with the support of our members, committees and Board of Directors along with CCIA's dedicated staff.